General Assembly 2013
Please be advised that the annual session of the Shareholders’ Assembly of the Joint-Stock Company Tigar from Pirot (Tigar AD) will be held on 14 June 2013 in Pirot, in the Large Conference Room of the Administrative Building at the seat of the Company, 213, Nikole Pasica Str., starting at 12:00 hours.
A g e n d a
1. Making Decision on election of the General Assembly’s Chairperson;
2. Making decision on adoption of the Financial Report of Tigar AD for the financial year 2012, along with reports associated with the Financial Report: report of the Executive Board of Directors, report of the independent auditor, and report of the Supervisory Board;
3. Making decision on adoption of the 2012 Consolidated Financial Report of Tigar AD, along with reports associated with the Consolidated Financial Report: report of the Executive Board of Directors, report of the independent auditor, and report of the Supervisory Board;
4. Making decisions on the appointment and dismissal of members of the Supervisory Board of Tigar a.d. Pirot;
5. Making decision on appointment of independent auditors.
You are kindly invited to take part in the decision-making under the above items on the Agenda, either in person or by proxy. Detailed information about voting by proxy is contained in the Notice of the Ordinary Session of the General Assembly which is appended hereto. Also appended is a Power of Attorney Form for the proxy.
If you decide not to participate in person but by proxy, kindly complete the Power of Attorney Form, identifying yourself (address, ID card number or citizen’s number/corporate ID number) and your proxy (full name and voting instructions under each item on the Agenda), and submit the Power of Attorney to Tigar AD not later than 3 days before the session (either in person or by mail in a blue envelope).
This booklet contains the following materials for the session: extract from the 2013 Annual Business Report and draft resolutions under each item on the agenda, along with explanatory notes. Materials for the session: Business Report for 2012 and draft resolutions under each item on the Agenda may be downloaded from the Company’s website www.tigar.com and will be available for inspection at the Company's headquarters each working day – from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 4pm.
N o t e:
Kindly arrive at the venue of the session not later than 10 a.m. for registration of attendance and other formalities, so that the session of the General Assembly may begin on time. Please note that you will be required to present an ID card for identification purposes.
Based on a decision of Tigar AD's Supervisory Board, shareholders of record at the unified registry as of 26 April 2013 have been invited to this session.
In Pirot, 15.05.2013.
I n v i t a t i o n
Power of Attorney
Material for the Session of General Assembly (booklet)
Ballot for Voting in Absentia
Notice on the manner of "voting in absentia" at the General Assembly of Tigar a.d. Pirot